Sunday, December 1, 2013

Movie and a Christmas Tree

Ever since I (Kristin) went to visit my sister (Ashley) in California, I've wanted to see the new Disney movie entitled, 'Frozen.'  She and I saw a preview (or two or three) and knew it was a must see.  Well, today (the day after Thanksgiving) Cam made that possible for me!  We also had the privilege of having my brother, Kyle, and his wife, Becky, come along with us!  It was SOOOOO good!!  I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good, clean, funny, love story!  P.S. I'd love to see it again if anyone needs someone to go with them :)

After the movie, we went on our traditional Christmas tree hunt!  The last two years we decided to buy potted Christmas trees so that we could take them up to our land in Wyoming to plant when spring arrived.  Well, I'm sad to say that none of the three trees (yes, three-2 from last year) survived long enough to make the journey.  In fact, our two trees from last year died within a week of being home (Home Depot allowed us to bring the first back because it died so soon, and we didn't bother bringing the second one back...too much hassle in taking the ornaments off).

So, needless to say, we didn't go with a potted one this year; sad I know.  Our tree is very cute though and Cam did a wonderful job propping it up on some wooden boxes to stand just a little taller.  She's very happy!  Here are the pics:














We hope your December is merry and bright as you rejoice in the Savior of the world!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment